Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable. NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static. The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any pla
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter design with WM8805 digital receiver chip
- Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
- Comes with Micca 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here